Form - Project Items
When you are working on a project, you can add different objects, so-called project items, to the project to document your project.
Easy Classics differentiates between the following project objects:
- Groups: Groups are useful for dividing complex projects into smaller parts. A grouping can be taken from the spare parts list, for example, but can also be created freely. You can find out more about groups here.
- Activities: Effective work that needs to be done.
- Parts: Parts or assemblies.
- Expenditures: expenses for parts, consumables, third-party services, etc.
- Times: Time tracking entries
- Process descriptions: dismantling processes, restoration processes and rebuilding processes