Welcome to classics-paradise.com!
- The following conditions apply to the use of the Classics Paradise website (hereinafter "Website"). In order to use the website, it is important that you, as the user, accept the following provisions.
- The subject of Classics Paradise is the following:
We offer classic car owners software and information to manage their classic cars and document repair and restoration projects.
§2 Contact details and legal information
If you have any questions regarding our website, you can reach us using the following contact details:
Frastafedner Str. 15
Responsible for editorial content: Robert Wisse
§3 Site availability
- Classics Paradise has an availability of 24 hours a day. However, there may be interruptions in availability due to maintenance required for the system. Interruptions in availability can occur, among other things, due to force majeure or other causes for which Classics Paradise is not responsible, such as intent or gross negligence.
- Classics Paradise points out:
- that it is technically impossible to provide the website free of errors of any kind and that Classics Paradise therefore accepts no responsibility for
- that errors can lead to the temporary shutdown of the website,
- that the availability of these websites depends on conditions and services beyond Classics Paradise's control, such as the transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual parties involved. We are not responsible for any faults in this area.
§4 Discussion Forums
Insofar as Classics Paradise offers discussion forums temporarily or permanently on its websites, the participants in the discussion forums are expected to observe the usual rules of communication such as mutual respect. Visitors must not distribute or post any offensive, possibly derogatory, obscene, indecent, defamatory, or obscene material or material that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party.
§5 Electronic Communication
When you use a Classics Paradise service or send us emails, text messages or other communications from your computer or mobile device, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in a variety of ways, such as email, text messages, or even by posting electronic messages or other communications on our website or other Classics Paradise services. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from us and that all consents, notices, releases and other communications that we provide to you electronically do not require a written form, unless mandatory applicable legal requirements require another form of communication.
§6 Copyright and Database Rights
- All content included in or made available through a Classics Paradise Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data collections, is owned by Classics Paradise or by third parties who deliver content or make it available on the website and is protected by German copyright and database law.
- Also, all content contained in or provided by any Classics Paradise Service is the exclusive property of Classics Paradise and is protected by German copyright and database law.
- You may not systematically extract and/or reuse any part of a Classics Paradise Service without our express written consent. In particular, you may not use any data mining, robots or similar data collection and extraction programs to extract any substantial part of a Classics Paradise Service for reuse (whether or not once or multiple times). Furthermore, you may not create and/or publish your own database that contains essential parts of a Classics Paradise service without the express written consent of https://www.classics-paradise.com.
All patents pending on Classics Paradise also apply to all Classics Paradise services and other products. It may happen that the respective patents are operated under one or more patents.
§8 Your Account
- Access to some (paid) services of the site requires the creation of an account.
- The creation of an account is only permitted for persons of full legal capacity who are provided with the registration form on the website https://www.classics-paradise.com.
- The user undertakes not to provide false information about himself. Furthermore, the user undertakes to regularly check his information in order to ensure that it is correct.
- When using a Classics Paradise service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password and for restricting access to your computer and mobile devices. To the extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all reasonable steps to ensure that your password is kept private and secure and you should inform us immediately if you have any concern that any third party has learned of your password or is being used without authorization or this is likely. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you give us is accurate and complete and for notifying us of any changes to the information you have given us. You can review and update some of the information you have given us on our website.
- The user can subsequently change his user name and password at any time.
- You may not use any Classics Paradise Service in a manner likely to disrupt, damage or otherwise impair Classics Paradise Services or access.
- Further, you may not use the Classics Paradise Services for fraudulent or in connection with any criminal offense, illegal activity, harassment or inconvenience.
- We reserve the right to deny you the Services on the Site or to terminate any member account. This applies in particular in the event that you violate applicable law, contractual agreements or our guidelines.
- Users of this website can delete their account at any time by sending a message using the contact form. The user's account will be deleted after the user has completed and submitted the form. The deadline for deleting the account from our website is 30 days.
§9 Intellectual Property Rights Claims
Classics Paradise respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concern about infringement, please follow our procedure for notifying https://www.classics-paradise.com of an infringement.
- We always strive to ensure that Classics Paradise services are available without interruption and transmissions are error free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the Classics Paradise Services may also be interrupted or limited from time to time to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities. We try to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary suspension or restriction.
- Classics Paradise is liable without limitation if the cause of the damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by Classics Paradise or a legal representative or vicarious agent of Classics Paradise.
- Furthermore, Classics Paradise is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations. Obligations are essential, the violation of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which you regularly rely. In this case, however, Classics Paradise is only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. Classics Paradise is not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those specified in the preceding sentences.
- The above limitations of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health, for a defect after the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the product and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
- Insofar as Classics Paradise's liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
§11 Links to Other Sites
- For links which are not operated by Classics Paradise and are on their website, we have no way of controlling the content of that website as it is entirely independent from us.
- For this reason, we assume no responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by visitors to them. Accessing all websites accessible via links is at your own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave the website. However, we ask that you inform us immediately of any illegal or dubious content on the linked website.
- Other websites may have a link to Classics Paradise websites. Such a link requires our prior consent.
- It may happen that data and information about visitors and users (date, time, page accessed) is stored on the server. We would like to point out that - without consent - no personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) will be stored.
- Should personal data be collected, we undertake to obtain the prior consent of the user of the website. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless the visitor or user consents in advance.
- We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this regard, our liability is excluded.
- Third parties are not authorized to use contact data for commercial activities.
- Der Nutzer hat das Recht auf Auskunft. Sie haben jederzeit das Recht, von uns über den Sie betreffenden Datenbestand vollständig und unentgeltlich Auskunft zu erhalten.
- The user has the right for information. You have the right to receive complete and free information from us about the database concerning you at any time.
- We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, most of which are so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive after the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
- You can object to the storage of cookies. A banner is available to you for this purpose, which you can object to/accept.
- Of course, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard drive or cookies that have already been stored are deleted. Instructions for preventing and deleting cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
§15 No Waiver
§16 Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- The law of the Republic of Austria shall apply exclusively to differences of opinion and disputes arising from this contract, to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
- The sole place of jurisdiction for orders from merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the provider.
§17 Final Provisions
- The contract language is German.
- The invalidity of a provision does not affect the validity of the other provisions of the contract. Should this occur, the meaning and purpose of the provision should be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.