Form - Shipments to Supplier
If you cannot restore certain parts yourself or leave certain work such as chrome plating or painting to third parties, you can enter your parts deliveries here.
This function not only saves you time but also ensures that you do not forget to deliver any parts. It also helps you keep track of your parts as parts that have been shipped are marked as such.
To enter a delivery, proceed as follows:
- Click onto enter a new delivery.
- Delivery address: Select supplier, the address will be taken over automatically or enter the address manually.
- Sender address: If you have entered your sender address in the settings, this will be used automatically, otherwise enter your address here, which is required for the return.
- Delivery Date: Enter the date when the package was sent. This can be done later.
- Package number: Enter the package number. This can be done later.
- Comment: Here you can add a comment about the delivery.
- Save the delivery by pressing on .
- Your delivery will now appear at the bottom of the list.
- Now add the parts of your delivery that you want to deliver to the supplier. To do this, click in the right pane on.
- The window for selecting the parts opens (see second window above).
- Select a specific category, e.g. painting, all parts associated with this category will be displayed.
- Select each part that you want to send and add it to the list on the right either by double-clicking or by clicking on the button
- Close the selection window.
- You can enter a comment for each part if you wish.
- When your delivery is complete, you can use the button to print out all delivery documents: shipping label, delivery note and, if necessary, the picking list for all parts so that you can quickly find them in their storage locations.
- After you have sent your delivery, you can confirm it with the button . This sets the current location of the parts to <At Supplier>.
As soon as your parts come back from the supplier, you can make an inbound confirmation.
|The unique id of this record
|Drop down to select supplier
|Delivery address including the supplier's name
|Sender / return address
|Sender and return address
|Date of shipment
|Parcel number from carrier
|Remark for shipment
|Opens the form to select parts for the shipment
|Saves the current changes
|Deletes the current record
|Remark for each part
Select Parts for Shipment
|Closes the form
|Adds the selected part to the shipment
|Removes the selected part from the shipment
|Opens this help toppic
|Opens the form to enter a Support request
|Categories for activities