For using Easy Classics, you must register as a Classics Paradise member.
To be able to download Easy Classics, please follow step 7 carefully!
- Go to Login/Register.
- Click in the right column on <Register Now!>.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter a public name. This name will be visible if you publish any data. This name must be unique, so don't choose one that is too usual.
- Enter your email address and check if it is correct! Your email address is your login.
- Enter a password and click on the eye-symbol at the right to check if you spelled it correctly.
- Select the roles that fit to you.
For using Easy Classics you must select "I own a classic vehicle". Easy Classics is only available to vehicle owners.
Please do not select any roles that do not fit to your profile. You can only change roles later on by requesting a change via support!
- Press on <SUBMIT>.
- If any of your entries were incorrect, an appropriate error message will be displayed. Otherwise you will see a welcome message and a request to check your emails.
- Classics Paradise will send you an email confirmation mail to verify your email address.
- Open the email we sent to you and click on the link inside the email. You will be redirected to our homepage and a message will show you that your email is now verified.
- The registration procedure is finished
You can now login to your Classics Paradise member account!